Socialist leader Abdo guide
He said that the party seeking to Alastraگa a federal state and the settlement that led to the granting of immunity system
in an interview with the Egyptian newspaper folks Allkieda in the Yemeni Socialist Party Abdo Mohammed Murshid: the American presence in Yemen unusual in terms of military and security under the pretext of fighting terrorism
Agreed Yemeni opposition parties to postpone the debate on national issues and the demands of the revolution until after next May 2013 to where the formation of the technical committee for the establishment of dialogue, which includes the JMP, including parties Nasiriya and socialism and the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic groups such as the Houthis .. and announced that these parties recently to stop media campaigns and political mutual so as not to lead to further clashes between the group Abdulmalik al-Huthi «Houthis» backed by Iran and the JMP .. exhibitions Abdo Leader Central Committee member of the party of the Yemeni Socialist highlights during his interview with the newspaper «people» on the path of the revolution in Yemen and why the opposition accepted the settlement.
dialogue: draw Madkour
> How the Arab Spring revolution spread to Yemen?
- I think that the circumstances Arabic are similar in a lot of cases, for example: the issues of corruption and tyranny and to prepare boys to take over the government and unemployment, deprivation, as well as the question of Palestine and the continued playing that card by the regulations and grumbling happening when the Arab public, however, each country’s privacy, In Yemen There were conditions of objective and subjective summoned it has begun the process of revolution mobility popular peaceful in the south of the country in 2007, and the events of Tunisia and Egypt «drop which elaborated Cup», that the system was suffering from internal contradictions severe and perhaps one of the elements of the objective situation only, in addition to Results wars of 1994 so far.
> Those situations objectivity, is it subjective factors?
- The subjective factor he would have found the existence of political opposition came with the system to a conviction against the possibility of change through democratic reforms, and it was natural to reject the system because they Ondjt circumstance of self-There seems to be something else, a Yemeni youth in general and in colleges, institutes and universities and graduates, this element has been like and still represents a «critical mass» that did not work computed by the authorities, he took the initiative to go down to the street, and ran the experiment, the experience of the revolution youth peaceful and has gained experience and training session in the midst of the revolution and strengthened its capabilities days after another to lead the revolution and put logos and organizing squares .. etc..
> Now, Where did the revolution?
- That you may have heard about the Gulf initiative and its mechanisms executive, regional and international efforts to engage in a political settlement to a political process imposed by the terms and conditions of the Yemeni privacy has been part of the implementation of elements of the initiative, and efforts are underway to implement the rest of the contents, under the supervision of regional and international.
> What led to this settlement?
- Led to the granting of the former regime, immunity, and the agreement of political parties on forming a unity government for a transitional period and the election of a new President of the Republic of consensus has been that on February 21 this year, the election of the people of Mushir Gen. Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, who formed a technical committee to prepare the order and the setting for a conference of national dialogue in , also formed a military committee and to normalize the security situation and the security situation in the country and the reunification of the institutions of the army and security, the divided on the basis of loyalty to the leaders of the former.
> But the current president was deputy to former President Saleh and his regime is part of, and may be loyal to him .. Are not you afraid of this?!
- It is true that the vice president is part of the former regime, which still represents a major partner in the settlement process in accordance with the current initiative, but in line and head propped popular will, regional and international does not fear for his part, he is a loyal to Yemen.
> Arab Spring has awakened the bats of darkness and was able to hijack political Islam, and access to power on the shoulders of the true revolutionaries in the «Tunisia and Egypt», Are these currents have the same influence in Yemen?
- These currents are present in every place, but in Yemen is engaged in a political settlement within a broad spectrum of different currents and has rich experience in the dialogues and alliances, however, who may be seeking to kidnap or domination or acquisitions, it will lose allies, many do not, but may find himself in the face with the people, it was probably such a measure – that happened – the cause of losing him to the internal unity.
> Known relationships Arabia, Yemen Will had a negative role against the revolution?
- Kingdom regional player is important, but in Yemen’s influential most prominent addition to the Americans, and they have the presence and impact tools have multiple Perhaps they Seeking to turn the revolution to the crisis and did not want to Tgazirha and deepen the contents of social and economic causes and reasons unknown, most notably «geopolitical location» Yemen, What makes for Yemen privacy exception and clear.
> Is the south before the settlement easily?!
- Southerners, young people and political forces were and still declare that the settlement and representatives of the south are many, but the movement is the most popular actor and this movement has created a mood of popular revolutionary refuses to compromise and refuses dialogue and poses conditions and part of it is still holding the slogan of the disengagement, but the closest to the logic are those who are asking «Federation».
> Is it possible trial of the former regime in Yemen?
- According to the immunity provisions of the initiative, this is out of the question, there are solutions to the injustices and crimes and victims’ rights will be resolved through the law of the so-called transitional justice, a law designed to historical reconciliation and restitution and compensation for victims and the criminalization of wars and confirm the rights and freedoms and to ensure the non-recurrence of the rulers to commit crimes and the realization of the values of equity on the one hand and tolerance On the other hand, through this law.
> Have you been to agree on a new constitution for the country?
- This will be done through dialogue conference and on the basis of the results, particularly as it relates to the state and in the form of the political system to be for the future.
> What is the role of the Socialist Party in the revolution?
- Yemeni Socialist Party and its youth members and supporters and his leadership is in the heart and in the foreground is a component of an active and influential in the revolutionary process in the ongoing political process conditions of the revolution itself.
> What is the position of the party from the Gulf initiative?
- Is a signatory parties and involved in their implementation.
> What are the party’s vision to form the next state?
- Party with the shape of the boat with any federal state.
> Does the American military bases in Yemen?
- The Americans and the presence of unusual in terms of military and security forces under the pretext of terrorism and international partnership in the fight and almost turns to terrorism itself and the sense of political and military there are no military bases them on the land of Yemen until now, the cooperation concept referred to is Old, from after the events of September 11, 2001 , but by mu